What are you reading these days?
Yes, I know that reading can be time consuming... but what are you feeding your most complex and powerful organ, your brain? What shows & movies... music, images, words... words are powerful shapers & molders of our lives... what words are you using to program the most powerful computer on this planet?
Here are some of the books on my reading list that have been influential/impactful on my thinking...
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Leadership and Self-Deception by The Arbinger Institute
- 5 Minds for the Future by Howard Gardner
- The Soul of Money: Reclaiming the Wealth of Our Inner Resources by Lynne Twist, Teresa Barker
- The Compassinate Samurai: Being Extraordinary in an Ordinary World by Brian Klemmer
- If How-To's Were Enough We Would All be Skinny, Rich and Happy by Brian Klemmer
- Change Your Questions, Change Your Life: 7 Powerful Tools for Life and Work by Marilee G. Adams & Marshall Goldsmith
- The Dream Giver Bruce by Wilkinson (Author), Heather Kopp (Contributor)
- The Bible
- Plus many more ...
Are the answers to your prayers/"unaswerable questions" hidden in an un-read book? Why?