Our friends and designers at Stampin' Up! are working tirelessly behind the scenes to bring ideas like this one to the creatively challenged! If that's you, join the club! So many days, after working at my "day job" and then coming home to my "night job" (i.e. parenting), I can just be plum tired! So it's off to the Stampin' Up! demonstrator website for a little inspiration. It's just one of the many benefits of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Click here to get more information about being a demonstrator or to join my team today! :-)
Sale-A-Bration (SAB) is just days away. This is a very special time of year because for every $50 in product purchases, you get to select one of 6 FREE products from our special SAB collection. Quick, check out the special SAB collection and send me your order which will be placed on February 1, 2009!
- Big Bold Birthday Stamp Set
- Yummy SAB Stamp Set
- Card Stock Pretty In Pink 8 1/2X11
- Card Stock Old Olive 8 1/2X11
- Card Stock Whisper White 8 1/2X11
- Card Stock Rose Red 8 1/2X11
- Card Stock Bashful Blue 8 1/2X11
- Classic Stampin Pad Chocolate Chip
- Classic Stampin Pad Rose Red
- Versamark Pad
- Bone Folder
- Scissors Paper Snips
- Glue Dots Mini
- Stampin Dimensionals
- Ribbon Grosgrain Chocolate Chip 5/8 Inch
- Fold Bashful Blue card stock (8-1/2" x 8-1/2") in half to create triangle. Fold front of triangle down so that tip of flap is approximately 1/2" from bottom edge. Fold right side of triangle in so that top edge of side is even with the top edge of flap. Repeat with left side. Pull right and left sides back and pull flap up, then fold sides in and fold flap over.
- Stamp dots image repeatedly in VersaMark ink on inside of pouch. Wrap Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon around pouch and adhere.
- Round corners of Pretty in Pink card stock (3" x 2") using 3/16" Corner Rounder punch. Adhere Old Olive card stock (3" x 1/4") to Pretty in Pink card stock.
- Stamp “A little yummy for your tummy” in Chocolate Chip ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut out image. Stamp heart image in Rose Red ink on Rose Red card stock. Cut out heart and adhere to yummy piece. Adhere to Pretty in Pink card stock using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere entire piece to Bashful Blue pouch using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon in a knot and adhere to left side of pouch.